NOTE: If you do not have a gmail account, that's fine. You can still subscribe to the Google Group using whatever e-mail address you currently have. The old LUG@UCF Mailing List should no longer be used.
Meetings will be held every other Wednesday at 7pm. The location will be announced before at least the week of the next meeting.
- Next Meeting
- Vim/Emacs comparison
- by Jason Kress and Jeff Wilges
- Python Programming
- by Darshan Purandare
 Business Meeting Topics
- remind (preferably via e-mail) Jeff W (the VP) to check out the projector from ASF for the next meeting on March 21st.
- Spring 07 Club Update Form
- Hold an Open House Meeting
- Organize an [[installfest].
- Plans to make UCF Online Library Catalog with Zotero , firefox research tool extension
 Meeting Minutes
 Cubicle Hours
Cubicle hours have been voluntarily suspended for the Spring 2007 Semester.
- LUG UCF Constitution
This section details links to helpfull *nix and OpenSource information.