The UCF ARC has two repeaters.
The 2m repeater is a Hi Pro 'E' repeater with a CAT1000 controller.
Control operators: KG4YDW (contact if you would also like to be a control operator)
Note: echolink and irlp are currently down due to a hardware failure. They will probably be brought back online on the 70cm repeater rather than the 2m repeater.
Repeater related projects:
- Add EchoLink & IRLP to the repeater (software config in progress)
- Echolink node 225634 K4UCF-R
- IRLP node 4775
Current public codes:
|5||give current repeater time|
|#5||current correct time|
|#6||approximate current correct time|
|#||prefix for irlp commands (#node to dial)|
|#A||prefix for echolink commands (#A node to dial)|
|#73||disconnect current echolink or IRLP call|
Other codes are available to club members who want to become control operators. Control operators must be responsible and regular participants in club events. Private code functionality includes:
- Disable echolink
- Enable echolink and IRLP
Echolink currently is set to allow up to 3 remote connections at once.
 IRLP messages
Want to have your voice on the repeater? Record these phrases
- Audio specs: 8 bit mono, at 8000 hz, windows PCM format
and send us the files (upload to the wiki if you want)
- stn4775on.wav (1)
- Welcome to the K4UCF repeater, Orlando, FL node 4775
- stn4775off.wav (1)
- Thank you for visiting the K4UCF repeater, 73
The 70cm is re-coordinated! Use pl tone 103.5
Possible work left to do:
add helical filter to block commercial band interferance
- build a new controller and finish writing its firmware
- move echolink here!
add amplifierpower is now ~30w
- add preamplifier?
- program fancy stuff into new controller & echolink and publish codes here